Higher degree by research (HDR)

A higher degree by research ‘is a Research Doctorate or Research Masters course for which at least two-thirds of the student load for the course is required as research work’ (Commonwealth Scholarships Guidelines (Research) 2010, p. 5, Higher Education Support Act 2003).

There is currently no content classified with this term.

Subscribe to RSS - Higher degree by research (HDR)