Commonwealth-supported place

Commonwealth-supported places are substantially subsidised student places available at all public universities and at a handful of private higher education providers. They are funded by the Commonwealth Government through the Commonwealth Grant Scheme. Previously called a ‘HECS’ place.

There is currently no content classified with this term.

Subscribe to RSS - Commonwealth-supported place